EMTEK (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is an independent, impartial and professional third-party testing institution founded in accordance with law and equipped with a well-established and rigorous organization system. EMTEK (Dongguan) Co., Ltd., EMTEK (Ningbo) Co., Ltd., EMTEK (Xiamen) Co., Ltd., EMTEK (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., EMTEK (Wuhan) Co., Ltd. and EMTEK (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. are all its wholly-owned subsidiaries. Both the parent company and its subsidiaries are independent third-party testing institutions qualified as independent corporate entities. They comply with the requirements of Metrology Law of the People’s Republic of China, Standardization Law of the People’s Republic of China, Law of the People’s Republic of China on Product Quality, Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Certification and Accreditation and other relevant laws and regulations. They independently perform impartial third-party testing services, issue documents to external parties and engage in business activities. They are qualified as independent corporate entities, have independent accounts, perform accounting independently and undertake the corresponding legal liabilities. To guarantee consistent testing and service quality and provide excellent and highly efficient testing services, the Company hereby makes the following statement:
1。 The Company establishes and runs its quality assurance system pursuant to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, CNAS-CL01:2018 Accreditation Criteria for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, RB/T 214-2017 General Requirements for Inspection and Testing Institutions, Management Measures for the Accreditation of Inspection and Testing Institutions (GJZJZJL No。 163), Management Measures for the Accreditation of Food Inspection Institutions (GJZJZJL No。 165), Conditions for the Accreditation of Food Inspection Institutions, Assessment Criteria for the Accreditation of Food Inspection Institutions and other relevant laws, regulations, specifications and application instructions。 The Company independently performs testing services with a scientific and impartial attitude to all clients;
2. The management of the Company undertakes to firmly uphold the principles of data impartiality, accuracy and reliability, refrain from inappropriate invention in testing and ensure the impartiality and independence of its testing.
3. The Company and its testers must abide by relevant national laws and regulations, observe related regulations in the quality system, follow the principles of objectivity, independence, fairness, impartiality and honesty, stick to professional ethics and undertake social responsibilities;
4. The Company undertakes not to forge or fabricate any testing report. It is independent from all stakeholders involved in test data and results, conducts independent, impartial and accurate tests for samples received, produces test results and reports that are free from any commercial, fiscal and administrative interference that might affect their technical impartiality, and ensures the authenticity, objectivity and accuracy of inspection and test data and results;
5. The technical development of testing standards and related information consultation that the Company engages in are not in connection with related testing activities. The Company does not engage in product design, development, production, supply, installation, use or maintenance activities that are in connection with test projects or similar competitive projects;
贵州快3计划6。 The Company’s testers shall not serve in two or more inspection and testing institutions simultaneously。 They shall not participate in any activity that may have adverse effect on their independent judgment and honesty in testing, not have any interest in testing activities and the data and results, not seek illegitimate rights and interests, not exert influence on test data and results by means of threat, inveiglement or fraudulence, and not produce false or biased data or results;
7。 The Company takes authentic records of the entire process of its testing。 It does not arbitrarily fabricate, change or destruct original records。 Such original records are complete, authentic and traceable and well kept and managed;
8。 When accepting a request for testing, the Company identifies the client’s demands and enters into a contract with the client based on its own conditions, scope of qualifications and business status to specify responsibilities, rights and obligations。 The Company does not make false publicity and ensures that it is capable of completing the testing tasks specified in the contract pursuant to law and in due course。 It undertakes to provide consistent service quality for all samples it receives。 When conducting tests, the Company will duly inform clients of any deviation from the contract requirements that is out of needs or has already occurred, assist clients in the analysis of the impact of such deviation and obtain written approval from them;
9. The Company’s staff will strictly abide by relevant national laws and regulations, observe the principles of objectivity, independence, fairness, impartiality and honesty, and strictly fulfill professional ethics and the Staff Code of Conduct. They undertake to keep confidential the state secret, trade secret and technical secret they have acquired in inspection and testing activities, and to formulate and implement corresponding confidentiality measures to tangibly protect and respect clients’ confidential information and ownership. Without clients’ authorization and approval of the heads of laboratories, they shall not provide any related client’s information, samples or test results or conclusions to any other organization or individual or use it for the Company’s scientific and technological development or technology transfer, unless otherwise specified by national laws;
10。 The Company’s staff must keep good professional ethics and behaviors。 They shall not accept any gift, present or dinner invitation in connection with their positions and not engage in any interaction that affects the impartiality of tests;
11. The Company pays related fees pursuant to regulations and strictly implements the fee rates approved by national, provincial and municipal commodity price authorities without unauthorized collection of fees;
12. The Company sincerely accepts monitoring and complaints from all sectors of the society.
Complaint tel: (0755) 26954280/36352112
Complaint email: email@example.com